Thread: does Charm Accessory work on other phones and bought separately other than HTC rhyme.

does Charm Accessory work on other phones and bought separately other than HTC rhyme.

i just wanted to know whether the Charm Accessory supports on other android phones or not, or could work properly or not. in addition to this, i want to know if this can be purchased separately.

Re: does Charm Accessory work on other phones and bought separately other than HTC rhyme.

yes it is possible for you to have a buy over charm in a separate manner. i found for you that there seemed some android phones which do have support for this Accessory.

Re: does Charm Accessory work on other phones and bought separately other than HTC rhyme.

i think for you to get the support for android phones for Charm Accessory and the listing of these phones, you should make a search and you will find the all supportive android phones. it might be working with any phone with 3.5mm jack size and apart from this, it's not paired to the phone in any way. it didn't make any sense for me to have the charm as it didn't seemed for me so useful.

i made some test on the Thunderbolt and it didn't seemed to work with. so the option of using it in Thunderbolt cant be ignored.in addition to this, it seemed to be worked on HTC Vigor but i don't really have the knowledge of it being so. as i am very happy with my HTC, i was told that HTC phones may have the option in the coming future. i am not interested in that accessory as my charm is in the packaging b/c .