Thread: Blinking orange light not working in the htc rhyme

Blinking orange light not working in the htc rhyme

I have bought my phone for my wife and what I found out is that the blinking orange light is not working in the htc rhyme when plugged in. so I want to know whether you all are getting the same the problem or the problem of the light is with me. Can anyone let me know what may be the problem for the blinking orange light not working when plugged in.

Re: Blinking orange light not working in the htc rhyme

First thing I would like to know when you plug the phone while charging it whether the phone is able to charge it as you are saying that the phone orange does not blink. So I would like to know what do you notice when you plug the phone.

What I notice is that the orange light does not blink and the phone gets charged properly when plugged in. so what might be the problem according to you.

As far as I know if you are getting the problem with the orange light not blinking properly then I think that there might be the problem that your orange light might get damaged. Because earlier I had the similar type of the problem in my blackberry phone. So I guess that you might have similar type of issue as I had got with my blackberry phone.

Mine works fine and don’t have any issue regarding the orange light not working when I plugging in.

I think if you are having the problem of orange light not working then you should try contacting the Verizon guys or htc care and try discussing the problem with them. I am sure that your problem would be get solved from them.

As earlier I had the same problem with the one of the phone and was brand new. I contacted the support care and try to convince about the issue and got solved. So you should definitely contact the htc care for this issue.