Thread: Battery of HTC Rhyme

Battery of HTC Rhyme

Hello friends, I wanted to know about the battery life and also the battery of the phone. I have heard that the battery of this phone cannot be removed, it is been fixed. Is that true, I do not think that it is true and also the battery is good of this phone. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Battery of HTC Rhyme

You have heard the correct about the battery of the phone, earlier I was also shocked and also do not believe, but I have a word with the HTC service center then they have told that the battery is not removable and also the body of the phone will be fixed. So the battery usage will come to know when you operate the phone.

I do not know about the battery is removable or not, but I know that the batter life of the phone according to the HTC is as follows:

Talk time:
    • Up to 8 hours for WCDMA
    • Up to 10.5 hours for GSM

Standby time:
    • Up to 340 hours for WCDMA
    • Up to 295 hours for GSM

So in that you can get what they have told you, you might be getting the 1 hour less than the mentioned time.

I have also heard that the battery of the HTC Rhyme will not be able to remove from the phone and also you have to use the phone as you use the iPhone of the Apple, so I think that the HTC is making with the reference of the iPhone.

The battery life of the phone can be observed when you will be using the phone and also you are not getting the problem with the phone. The battery of the HTC Rhyme is not been removable, so you can do anything with the phones. I do not think that the HTC should make such phone, as the HTC already making such good phone and suddenly making phone like the Apple iPhone, which is bad and also not good to use the phone.

I also agree with the above users thought, I was also not believing that the HTC will come with such a phone that might have the fixed battery and also it looks like the duplicate phone of the iPhone, if the HTC started making such phone then the market of the phone will down and also there will be no more user that will go for the HTC phone.

If there is any problem with the battery then were have to give the whole phone to the service center, whereas in the other phone we were able to get the another battery in the replace for that. The service center of the HTC takes lot of time to make the phone proper and also to replace the old phone with the ne phone. I do not like the battery of the older phone and also I think that HTC has not made a good phone for the user.

Thank you for the information and also telling me the actula battery life of the phone, i think i will be able to get the phone and also use the phone and talk on the phone for longer time.