Thread: How to unlock Samsung Focus S

How to unlock Samsung Focus S

Hello friends, I am having the Samsung Focus S and I wanted the method to unlock the phone, I have recently purchased the phone and I wanted to unlocked it so that I can add the homebrew apps and downloaded .xap files on to the phone. So does anyone among over here know how to do the unlocking of the phone and what the method to do it is? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to unlock Samsung Focus S

Well my friend I having the same phone but I am having the developer unlock version of the phone. The developer unlock version works very well and most of the homebrews in the phone are be unlocked so that we can used it, but which are unlocked in the phone are not been upgraded, such that they are old version of it. So you should have taken that version of the phone and also you would be able to get the homebrews on the phone.

I am also having the same phone which the above user is having it and I also think that you should have gone for that phone and also you will be able to get the phone and also the homebews on the phone.

I think you should try the WP Dev Tools which is the best and makes you’re fully unlocked, as I have used the same tool and got that for me, so I suggest that you also use the same and get it done for you.

I have method to unlock the Internet Sharing + Interop for all the Samsung phones, so you can try it and get it for you. The method is as:

• You need to install the WP Dev Tools and unlock your Samsung phone.
    • Use the Application Deployment tool to send File Deployer.xap to your phone which is there below in attachment.
    • You do not need to run it and you can delete it after it has been deployed.
    • Install the Diagnosis application by typing ##634#
    • After the Diagnosis application starts type *#9908# and select 'System Tweaks' press 'Save' then 'Close' and RESTART your phone.
    • Your phone now has internet sharing and as a bonus is interop unlocked
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was also having the unlocked phone and I have done the basic unlock of the phone, so the phone was been unlocked and also it allow you sideload 10 applications that don't need interop unlock. So when you done with that then it are easy for unlocking interop of the Samsung phone. So you just try the normal unlocking of the phone.

There are plenty of the tools which are available and you can use them and unlock the phone, so you better also try some of the tools and unlock the phone.

You can use the WP7 developer tool and you will be able to unlock the phone and also you will be able to use the phone as it and also you will be able to install the homebrew apps and downloaded .xap files on the phone. So you can try it and get it done for you.

Thank you for the suggestion and the method which you have given to me and i have tried that method and it has worked for me, now i have unlock the phone.