Thread: Mobile Broadband for Sony VPC-Z2

Mobile Broadband for Sony VPC-Z2

Hello friends, I was using the Verizon on the internal mobile broadband for the Z series of the Sony, and I was using the internet for the past 3 years for the Sony Vaio. I have just moved to the Sony VPC-Z2 and I was using the same internet for it, and suddenly the internet has been moved onto the AT&T, so I bit confuse with it. Does anyone have the problem with the mobile broadband using for the Sony VPC-Z2. So please tell me the solution about it. Thank you.

Re: Mobile Broadband for Sony VPC-Z2

There are some broadband which do not work with the Notebook like the Z1, X, P series of the notebook of the Sony and you are using the Z2 which is the latest, so it might not worked for it also and also you have to change the carrier to use the broadband for the Notebook.

The above user has told you the correct thing and also I have seen the problem with the internet and also you should go for the AT&T and the sprint for the Sony VPC-Z2, both these carriers are the best to use the mobile broadband for the Sony VPC-Z2. So you better go for it and get it for you and also it is the best and also good to use.

I also think that you should go for the AT&T and get it for the Sony VPC-Z2, the AT&T carrier is the best and also good to use the mobile broadband for the notebook.

Thank you for the suggestion and the advice which you have given to me and also i would like to say that the AT&T is the best and also good and is the best to use it.