Thread: Combination of Nova 8 and CM nightly 20 on LG Optimus Black p970

Combination of Nova 8 and CM nightly 20 on LG Optimus Black p970

Hello friends, I have done a very bad thing with the phone, I have done a combination of the Nova 8 and CM nighlty 20 with my LG Optimus Black p970. I have earlier flashed the mobile with the CM nighlty 20 and the phone was working great and also fine, so I have restarted the phone and gone to CWM and done the flash with the v08 nova script. So after doing the v08 nova script with the phone and I have restarted the phone, the phone is been stuck on the LG logo of the phone. So I am stuck and not able to solve it, so does anyone has the solution to solve it, so please tell me about it. Thank you.

re: Combination of Nova 8 and CM nightly 20 on LG Optimus Black p970

You can try by taking the battery out of the phone and insert it back on the phone. So it might be work for you and also it has the problem with the v06 and v07 nova. I was also getting the problem when I have done it and also you might be able to solve the problem.

Yes you should try the above user method and still you are getting the same problem then it might be the problem with the phone which might be having the bootloop, so it is having the bootloop then you should try the unbrick method for the phone and it might solve the problem and also you will be able to get the stock of the phone. So you better check it and do it.

It is strange and also I have never tried any such combination with the phone, so you can try the above user method and also you can also try the recovery of the phone and boot the phone. So when you boot the phone then you use the CM 20 and nova 7 again on the phone and flash the phone.

I have also done the same combination and it has worked for me, so I wanted to tell that did you can try the following method which I have tried and also see where you can try it.

• Download the kernel then copy it to SD-card.
    • Do the davik-wipe.
    • You can find it in the advance of the Recovery menu.
    • Flash the CM followed by the Kernel.
    • Turn off instead of reboot the system.

I have also tried the method which the above user has told you. So it is worked fine and I have tried the combination of the Nova 8 and CM nighlty 20 so the phone was working proper and I think you might have done something wrong while you were during it.

The method which the above user have told you to try it, so you can try it and also you will be able not get the problem with the phone and also the combination might worked for your phone.

Re: Combination of Nova 8 and CM nightly 20 on LG Optimus Black p970

Thank you for the suggestion and the advice you have given to me, and also the method which you have given to me, i will that method and make it work.