Thread: Is it worth having Dell XPS 15z?

Is it worth having Dell XPS 15z?

Hi, I am planning to have Dell XPS 15z laptop for myself, but still i am quite confused as where it should be a best buy or what? Because i am not that much aware about this machines thus if there is some other machine also then also please do recommend me that one as well. Actually the thing is like i wanted to have it especially for gaming, and in this concern i have heard that alienware is at the top position, but still please be productive and not just "buy the Alienware it's better’. Anyways thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Is it worth having Dell XPS 15z?

Hi, I am planning to have Dell XPS 15z laptop for myself, but still i am quite confused as where it should be a best buy or what? Because i am not that much aware about this machines thus if there is some other machine also then also please do recommend me that one as well. Actually the thing is like i wanted to have it especially for gaming, and in this concern i have heard that alienware is at the top position, but still please be productive and not just "buy the Alienware it's better’. Anyways thanks for any suggestion.
    Though you have mentioned like don’t just say that alienware is better, but this is a fact like alienware is the best buy meant for gaming machine. have you ever been through their specifications? Because see it might be possible as you may get any machine with the same specification but still the design and the durability that you can have with the alienware that you’ll never get with any other laptop or any machine. thus if you wanted to have a machine for gaming purpose then according to me alienware will be really a good buy.

The thing that liked as far as dell is concern you can have selection among Mx14 and the one that you have mentioned. But see let me aware about the actual fact as the MX14 us actually intended for only the gaming performance, you can have very good GPU in MX14, but in other hand if you are expecting a machine with good battery life then the one that you have mentioned is good.

For gaming? I would say you should get the m14x, and along with that you can simply buy a SSD as well, for better performance.

I don’t know exactly whether you are aware about the same or not, but still let me tell you as the model number that you have selected has again two different specifications. So it would be better if you simply mentioned your whole limitations or preference or consciousness about any product so that according to me i could suggest you better product. Because as I have mentioned like the selected model has two different specifications so obviously one will cost you more than another one. anyways see it would be better if you simply visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the product.

See according to me again it will come down to what games you will desire to play. And by means of the specification of the mentioned laptop i can say that i am not sure about Total War, but Starcraft II was made to scale fine on a variety of system specifications. If you are just playing games like SCII, Valve shooters, League of Legends, etc. the 1080p screen along with SSD and very good battery life of the 15z is better than having the added benefit of the m14x's GPU.

If you plan to play additionally graphic concentrated games like Battlefield 3 or RAGE, the m14x is going to execute superior, because they are only meant for the gaming purpose. The GPU in both laptops are going to eventually be the bottleneck in performance with respect to games. Also, the inferior inhabitant resolution in the m14x means that the game won't have to struggle to render at such a high resolution.

Exactly i am also thinking about the same as the game looks much better being rendered at 900p on a screen that is native 900p than on a screen that is 1080p.

I don’t know exactly whether you are aware about the same or not, but still let me tell you as the model number that you have selected has again two different specifications. So it would be better if you simply mentioned your whole limitations or preference or consciousness about any product so that according to me i could suggest you better product. Because as I have mentioned like the selected model has two different specifications so obviously one will cost you more than another one. anyways see it would be better if you simply visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the product.
    No i don’t have any such preference, and that’s is why i am here to confirm what could be the best buy. Because as the above user mentioned like i can get the same specification as the alienware machine and yeah that’s the only truth which is making me confused. I mean to say what could be the difference then, like if suppose i am getting the same specification in another machine and only difference is in the brand name then what exactly additional we are getting with the alienware?

I have been using dell since last 3 years from now and i have used almost all kinds of Dell Laptops and PC's. thus one thing that I can assure Dell users that it is absolutely better than a MAC. I have fought a lot with my friends who make use of MAC and every time i confirm them to that DELL is the best. Even one of my friend, he sold his MAC and bought this DELL XPS15z newly. I can just say this is the most excellent product by DELL so far and i will strappingly suggest the users to purchase this Laptop because it has this 2nd generation i7 processor, with very good other considerable hardware’s.