Thread: Cannot use 3D in Dell XPS L702x

Cannot use 3D in Dell XPS L702x

Hi friends I am using Dell XPS L702x laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system and I am experiencing problem with my laptop. I am not able to use 3D in my laptop. All the things were working fine but suddenly i get this problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Cannot use 3D in Dell XPS L702x

You have to first check whether 3d glasses are turned on or not. Check whether emitter light up green or not. if you have not turned on the glasses then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. if you have already cheeked this and after that also same problem is occurring then you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nvidia drivers. First you have to uninstall the drivers from your Dell XPS L702x laptop and then you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the nvidia drivers again in your laptop and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above solution. I was also facing the similar problem and then I have uninstalled the graphic drivers from my laptop and then I have restart the laptop and then delete the temporary files and then I have installed the graphic drivers again in my laptop and after installing the drivers all the problem get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nvidia drivers and after that installing the Nvidia drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the Nvidia drivers in my laptop all the problem get solved. now I am able to use 3D in my Dell XPS L702x laptop.