Thread: Switching from LG optimus black P970H to P970 having 3g

Switching from LG optimus black P970H to P970 having 3g

i have been using this LG optimus black P970H form couple of days as i was quite unaware with the device code and gotten this one, but now i came to know that the other device that’s p970 has 3G as well and that’s why i am about to switch to that phone. but still this is not the only reason making me to change the phone rather i am having issue with the network signal strength as well. Sometimes the signal indicator is empty and is unable to join to any network. But still let me tell you as i am using nova rom, so guys do you think it could be because of the ROM? or maybe a hardware problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Switching from LG optimus black P970H to P970 having 3g

See this is quite good thing as you are about to have another phone but still it seems like there could be some problem with the phone you are having, thus it would be better if you simply make that resolve, because see i personally believes as having 3G in the phone is not that big deal, but the phone is worthless if having issue with the signal strength itself.

Anyways have you ever tried contacting the network operator for the same? because it might be possible as there could be some problem with their side and nothing with the phone. you can have option over here like you should try to put another SIM card in the phone and then see whether you are getting the same performance? As if so then obviously there could be some problem with the phone only or else with the network provider.

See this is quite good thing as you are about to have another phone but still it seems like there could be some problem with the phone you are having, thus it would be better if you simply make that resolve, because see I personally believes as having 3G in the phone is not that big deal, but the phone is worthless if having issue with the signal strength itself.
    I am just agreed with the above user as though you have gotten the model P970H but still if you are switching it for only sake of 3G then according to me you should not do that. Because i don’t think it would be worth even.

yeah it could have some problem with the ROM if you had installed any custom Rom but that haven’t thus i don’t think there could be some problem with the ROM but either with the phone’s firmware or hardware or with the network operator. Anyways have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone? because it might be possible as there could be some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the phone, thus you should try to reset it once.

But while doing this you should make sure as the data that you have stored in the phone will be wiped out and that wont be recoverable as well, thus it would be better if you simply make a backup of crucial data that you want and then only proceed with the same.

yeah it could have some problem with the ROM if you had installed any custom Rom but that haven’t thus i don’t think there could be some problem with the ROM but either with the phone’s firmware or hardware or with the network operator. Anyways have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone? because it might be possible as there could be some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the phone, thus you should try to reset it once.

But while doing this you should make sure as the data that you have stored in the phone will be wiped out and that wont be recoverable as well, thus it would be better if you simply make a backup of crucial data that you want and then only proceed with the same.
    Moreover to this i would say if you are pursuing the same problem then you should also try with the firmware reinstallation.

I think it would be better if you simply visit the service center and test the phone model you are having, rather than switching to another phone, because surely this will cost you a lot but getting the problem resolved in the current phone will cost you nothing, because i am assuming as the phone that you have must be in the warranty period, isn’t it? And obviously if you are doing anything on your own and if something mis-happened then also it could lead to void the warranty of the device.