Thread: LG optimus black phone screen goes blank

LG optimus black phone screen goes blank

As recently I have bought the phone. I must say the features in the phone are best but after using the phone for a month once when I was surfing the net on the phone suddenly the screen went blank and nothing was visible on the screen. I rebooted the phone but still there was no response from the screen. So do anyone over here have the idea what would be the exact reason for this and how can I get back to the normal screen.

re: LG optimus black phone screen goes blank

See if you are having the problem with the screen going blank then I must say that you should try the following things and see whether the screen of your phone is working or not.

• First try turning off your mobile
    • Now remove the battery from your phone
    • Wait for at least 30 seconds
    • Now put the battery back to the phone
    • And switch ON your mobile and see whether your mobile screen is working or not.

I tried with the above method and still my screen is not working and it shows blank. So is there any other solution because this ain’t working for me.

I purchased the phone just two days back and mine screen too has stopped working. I was just playing the games with my phone and the screen went black. I thought it might be due to the battery low so I restarted the mobile but what I saw is that the screen was still blank.

According to me the problem with the screen would be, in the phone there is a thing which is fitted behind the screen called “flex”. This flex connects between display and board and if this flex gets damaged the screen goes blank. The reason behind this could be overheating of the OB. So I guess that the reason for this might be the dysfunction of flex. And this could only be fixed from the person who knows about it.

Re: LG optimus black phone screen goes blank

If your phone screen is not working well than you should try contacting the LG support care and try discussing the problem with them hope you will get the solution for this and if your phone comes in the warranty then changing of your screen would be done without giving any charge.