Thread: Is VNC server application available for LG optimus black P970

Is VNC server application available for LG optimus black P970

HI, i am looking for a VNC server application for the phone i have mentioned in the title, but i don’t know which one will be better and obviously please let me know from where can i download this application for this phone? i have attempted with the droid vnc server but it wont work as it was saying that “it couldn't start the server”. Anyways tell me the relevant application for the phone i have.

Re: Is VNC server application available for LG optimus black P970

HI, i am looking for a VNC server application for the phone i have mentioned in the title, but i don’t know which one will be better and obviously please let me know from where can i download this application for this phone? i have attempted with the droid vnc server but it wont work as it was saying that “it couldn't start the server”. Anyways tell me the relevant application for the phone i have.
    Yup you are right as i have also tried that “droid VNC server BETA” application with the phone and it was not working perfectly but still after getting another one from the market itself everything were working perfectly once again. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of the application named “Remote VNC w/Ad” in your phone and see whether you are able to use it or not, i am sure because i can use it.
    See you can have feature with this applications such as,

• Pinch zoom

• Clipboard

• Custom Keys

• Trackball as mouse

• Export/import

• Home screen shortcut

You can download this application from here only.

Though i am agree with the above use but i would say you should try to make use of another application called “PocketCloud Remote RDP / VNC” because see i have used the one mentioned above but i was getting so many issue with the application and that’s why i have just quit using the application and started with another one.

I would like to suggest you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned as you can have list of application and among them you can choose the one you want.

See as far as downloading is concern you can simply download it from the android market only. Though there are too many other third party application available that you can download from their official website.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the application from their official website, as i have tried the application from the market but still they are not that good as expected and that’s why i am using another one. However, it is quit risky to make use of third party application in the phone but still i would recommend you to make use of this only. You can download it from the link i am mentioning.