Thread: Is it worth buying LG optimus black P970

Is it worth buying LG optimus black P970

HI, i want to buy a good smartphone for myself but i am quite confused as which one would be better to have? I mean when i was searching about the same i came to know that there were several phones with almost same feature with respect to their hardwares as well as with their softwares and that’s why i am bit confused choosing any one of them. Anyways just please tell me as whether the phone i have mentioned in the title is worth buying, because i like almost all the features but still i am not able to determine whether which one would be better, i hope i could get some sort of valuable information from here. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Is it worth buying LG optimus black P970

I would say It’s not a Black tagged phone but could’ve pleased the designer series. It’s called Black but immerse in light. it’s solid build and pure stylishness with Android on board, Smartphone meets fashion phone in a super slender package. And as the extent to i know the Optimus Black is the first phone we’ve experienced that uses the NOVA display technology. it’s the brightest display on a phone with picture quality that stands up next to the industry’s best. Despite the 4” NOVA display nevertheless, the Optimus Black is a solid device there’s not much bezel around the screen and it's mere 9.2 mm thin. The smooth back with sloping edges makes the Black feel thinner still. And that’s 9.2 mm at the thickest no camera bump or any other stuffed bits. Thus according to me i could be at your place then surely, I could get this phone for myself.

See I personally believes as it is exclusively depends on you as whether which feature you are expecting. There are various factors that we need to consider while buying any phone such as network that it supports, size, display, sound memory, camera and other many more specifications. Thus it would be better if you simply mentioned the whole thing, so that we could also assist you in better way.

Though it has quite good display but still we should not ignore other phones as well that you can compare with it. But this phone doesn’t make me that impressed.

No, i would not get this rather i could choose any other, there are so many disadvantages as well that, and i would like you to become aware about them as well. See i have mentioned some of them so that you can have better idea about the same.
    • High definition video clips come out with indistinct aspect ratio

• Single core processor while most of the other good phone has gone dual-core

• The blacks of the NOVA display are not sufficient enough to make an impression

• No devoted camera key

• No Android 2.3 Gingerbread at launch, thus obviously no chance for ICS

• unsatisfactory audio excellence

See I personally believes as it is exclusively depends on you as whether which feature you are expecting. There are various factors that we need to consider while buying any phone such as network that it supports, size, display, sound memory, camera and other many more specifications. Thus it would be better if you simply mentioned the whole thing, so that we could also assist you in better way.
    No, i neither have such brand preference nor i am feature conscious but still it would be better if you simply told me whether the phone good to have or not. And obviously if there is any other phone that i could have then also suggest that as well.

You might have seen everything regarding the phone but still are you aware as the phone will not comprise ICS update or simply that is not decided yet. And concerning that i would say the phone is not that worth buying.

In fact apart from this phone i would like to recommend you that you should try to get more information regarding the Sony Ericsson xperia neo, because see i am having the phone and personally i would like to suggest you that you can could get almost all the features you must be expecting from a Smartphone. After that when it comes to firmware compatibility you can install this ICS update as well.

i am agree with the above use but another thing which is again awful with the LG optimus black is like the phone doesn’t comprises any HDMI port as well. Thus i would not prefer to have this phone for sure.

According to me the LG Optimus Black is not a brightest bulb among other LG Android phones. Fair enough, it has no difficulty with influence. It claims to have the brightest screen on a phone to date, and that’s a good enough selling point. And as mentioned above the Nova display is amongst the best LCD screens on the market. The performance features aside, the technology favors additionally slender phones and that’s a immense advantage.

But The Optimus 2X is just as well influential to ignore. As becomes a flagship, it outperforms the Optimus Black on all accounts but it will set you back a heavy sum.