Thread: LG optimus black P970H vs. LG optimus black P970

LG optimus black P970H vs. LG optimus black P970

HI, i have recently purchased this phone and when i checked the intenral detail of the phone i came to know that the phone i have gotten is not the one which i have seen very earlier that’s the P970, instead i have gotten the other one. thus when i checked this thing once again i came to know that both the phones are different, but if so then what could be the dissimilarities between those phones? What does “H” implies over here? What is the basic difference between this phones? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: LG optimus black P970H vs. LG optimus black P970

How is it possible? When you went to got the phone, weren’t you aware about this thing? Because i have never heard about the another model as well.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to contact the service center and you should try to get further information from there.

HI, i have recently purchased this phone and when i checked the internal detail of the phone i came to know that the phone i have gotten is not the one which i have seen very earlier that’s the P970, instead i have gotten the other one. thus when i checked this thing once again i came to know that both the phones are different, but if so then what could be the dissimilarities between those phones? What does “H” implies over here? What is the basic difference between this phones? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Yeah you are right as they have launched two identical phones, but the thing that i am not getting is like why they haven’t disclosed another one. anyways when i was searching about the same i came to know that there is some difference in the 3G network band compatibility.

P970 3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100.
    P970h 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 1900.

Yeah you are right as they have launched two identical phones, but the thing that i am not getting is like why they haven’t disclosed another one. anyways when i was searching about the same i came to know that there is some difference in the 3G network band compatibility.

P970 3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100.
    P970h 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 1900.
    Thank you so much about the prompt answer for the same, but can you please let me know can we make use of p970 firmware and RoMs with the one i have gotten.

Thank you so much about the prompt answer for the same, but can you please let me know can we make use of p970 firmware and RoMs with the one i have gotten.
    Off course it should work with the mobile, because you as the above use mentioned the only difference in the phone is because of the network band compatibility, so obviously other hardware will be same for sure. But still the thing that you have asked is yet confirmed thus i would not suggest you that you should install that as it could the warranty of your device.