Thread: Is it possible to charge Asus Transformer Prime battery via corded socket

Is it possible to charge Asus Transformer Prime battery via corded socket

i want to ask here my query which is related to Asus Transformer Prime tablet. Yesterday, I buy this tablet and now i want to know that corded socket of this table help to perform battery charging or not. I think there is possibility to do this task. as per my knowledge there is possibility to do the battery charging via corded socket. If anyone know more about it, share your experience here. thanks in advance.

Re: Is it possible to charge Asus Transformer Prime battery via corded socket

yes, there is possibility to do this task in proper way. you need to just plug it to the wall socket and press power button. then this battery charging start automatically. this is very nice feature and it will be work to fix charging problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    yes, there is possibility to do this task in proper way. you need to just plug it to the wall socket and press power button. then this battery charging start automatically. this is very nice feature and it will be work to fix charging problem.
    SOme tablet has been need to unplug there battery and then use some battery charging adaptor to do this charging task. but when such corded socket comes on market, it very easy to do this charging task. i like the way it charging process in very few time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    SOme tablet has been need to unplug there battery and then use some battery charging adaptor to do this charging task. but when such corded socket comes on market, it very easy to do this charging task. i like the way it charging process in very few time slot.
    SUch charging cable too short to work and charge at the same time on this tablet pc. the same kind of facility now being available on the laptop system and it works to charge battery in very few time slot. Hence user can be immeditely use this tablet after few time slot. This charging process is being very simple and it will be work well to perform battery charging task in proper manner.

Thanks for your suggestions about this issue. it was really helpful for me. i found its more information on user guide manual of the tablet. if anyone have problem about it, read its manual. This is really helpful for me.