Thread: How to Remove Music Player Notification in the LG optimus black

How to Remove Music Player Notification in the LG optimus black

Actually while using nova v8 music player in the LG optimus black phone it displays the notification when I press the dropdown menu and which is really irritating. So I want the music player notification to remove it forever. So I want to know is it possible to remove the notification, if yes then how can I remove the notification from the phone.

Re: How to Remove Music Player Notification in the LG optimus black

I am even having the same issue, whenever I press the dropdown button I see that the notification of the music player pops up. I tried finding out to disable the settings but didn’t got it. so it would be helpful for me to disable the notification.

If you want to remove the notification for the music player then I would say for doing this you need to do the rooting in your phone. Because I tried for the same in my phone and after rooting I see no notification in the music player. So if you want to remove the notification than you should also try doing the same and see whether it is able to remove the notification or not.

If you are having the notification problem in the nova v8 music player then I must say you that you can try changing the music player as you will find many music player in the market. Since you are disappointed with the notification that pops up every now and then. So changing of the music palyer is also an option to get rid of the notification from the nova v8 music player. As I was having the same problem of notification poping up while using the music player. So when searching the apps on the market I found out the different music player apps. So I went downloading one from it and now I’m using this music player without getting any notification.

So my suggestion is that even you should try doing the same, as

I don’t want to change the music player as I love this music player and the main reason for which I’m using the nova v8 music player is that it saves more battery while using this and other thing is that I have got use to with this music player, so I don’t want to change the music player.

I’m using the same nova v8 music player and I must say that I tried disabling the notification from going to the music player settings and disabling it. so if you want to disable the notification than you should try doing this from going to the music player settings.

I’m using the same nova v8 music player and I must say that I tried disabling the notification from going to the music player settings and disabling it. so if you want to disable the notification than you should try doing this from going to the music player settings.
    The thing is that I tried disabling the notification form going to the music player setting but what I found is that whenever I disable the settings and reboot the phone it again shows me the notification which I had disabled. And even it shows the notification when I uninstall the music player.

As you are saying that you have tried disabling the notification from the music player setting and when you try to reboot / uninstall you get start getting the notification again. The reason for this is that whenever you try to reboot it or uninstall the app, the app goes to the default settings and enables all the settings which came with the app. So for this only one thing you can do is that do not reboot the phone unnecessary and do not uninstall the app.