Thread: Sprint LG Marquee vs LG Optimus Black

Sprint LG Marquee vs LG Optimus Black

Actually I’m looking for buying the phone and after searching on the net I came against the two phones which I would like to have from, but the thing I’m confused is with that which one should I go for whether to buy the sprint LG marquee or LG optimus black because I like both the phones but have to buy one so guys I want your help that which one should I go for.

Re: Sprint LG Marquee vs LG Optimus Black

Both the phones have good features and most of the features are almost same, so if you are thinking of buying the phone then lg optimus black would be the good option.

I would like to know what are your prime requirements you would like to have in the mobile. Because after knowing your requirements I can tell you which mobile will be best for you.

Prime things which I would like to have in the phone is should have the good camera, fast processor, and good touch screen this are the features I’m looking in the phone. So according to this feature can anyone help me out with the which phone would be the best for me.

As I have seen the specification of both the phones, I must say that first thing is both the phone have different carriers lg optimus supports GSM and sprint marquee supports CDMA so its upon you which one you would like to go with as you have not mention , next the camera of the optimus black has rear camera of 5mp and front camera of 2mp while sprint also have the same feature in camera , the processor speed of the optimus black and the sprint marquee has the same of 1 GHz .

So overall when phones are compared I would say that the phones features are mostly same the only thing which have the differentiation is the network optimus black supports GSM band while sprint marquee supports CDMA band.

It would be the best if you provide the features for the LG optimus and the sprint marquee as it would be more clarified.

Here are the specification of the both the phones

LG optimus Black :-

• General : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    • Display : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 4.0’
    • Memory : internal 2 GB storage expandable up to 32GB, 512 MB RAM
    • Camera : 5 MP, Secondary 2 MP
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1500 mAh
    Other features :-
    • CPU: 1 GHz Cortex-A8
    • SNS integration
    • Google Search, Maps, Gmail
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Sprint LG Marquee:-

• General : 800, 1900 MHz
    • Display : 4.0 inch NOVA display
    • Memory : internal 2 GB storage expandable up to 32GB, 512 MB RAM
    • Camera : 5 MP, Secondary 2 MP
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1500 mAh
    Other features :-
    • CPU: 1 GHz Cortex-A8
    • Bluetooth : 3.0
    • Google Search, Maps, Gmail
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

After seeing the specification it is clear that both the phones have got equal features in it. and I must that if you want to use the CDMA network than prefer for the sprints otherwise go for the optimus black. Its upon you which carrier you want to go with as this is the major difference between them .

I’m using the optimus black and from my view I must say use the word incredible for this phone has this phone have got lot of good features in it. the feature which I’m most impressed with is the touch screen of the phone which is just awesum and I would tell you that touch interface is so smooth that anyone would like to have this phone after experiencing the touch interface. The only drawback of the phone is the poor battery life. I have noticed that after fully charging the phone, I just get 4-5 hrs of battery backup which according to me is the major drawback of the phone otherwise the phone is truly worth buying.

I would like to know how is the battery life of the sprint is the same as the optimus black or is it capable to give more battery backup as compared to the optimus. Do anyone have the idea regarding this.

As both the phones carry Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, so I would tell you that the battery life of both the phones have 6 hrs as per the Samsung. And how much phone is capable to work depends on the usage you do on the phone. So for this I will say that you must assume that phone is capable to give 6 hr of battery life and rest depends on the usage done in the phone.