Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: LG Optimus black pending Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

Re: LG Optimus black pending Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

LG Optimus black is a good phone to use with 2 GB storage (1 GB user-available), 512 MB RAM, 5 MP camera and 1 GHz Cortex-A8 but the only problem with this phone is it shows that it can be upgradeable to gingerbread 2.3 but till date it not available in Indian Markets i also did visit to LG gallery to check if the update is available but they also said it is not yet available. But after research I found some things I would like to share with everyone.

This was the news on official Twitter page of LGIndia on 11th Dec
    We regret, but due to some technical issues the Gingerbread (Android 2.3) upgrade for LG Optimus Black (P970) has got delayed.
    Then one more news flashed on 2nd Jan on official Twitter page of LGIndia saying
    The Gingerbread update for OptimusBlack is scheduled for the third week of January 2012
    So now I am hoping to get the update as soon as possible.

There have been several speculations about the update for LG optimus black phone! It has been released in Europe first, which means it will get available in other regions of the world soon. LG is trying to make an update with 4.0 ice cream sandwich for Optimus black because it has the single core processor with other specifications that are actually a minimum requirements for ICS so may be in short period of time we will see the update for this phone by LG. At least they are promising to make one.

I came to know about rumor that one should not update LG Optimus 2X to ICS. But so far there was no comment from LG about it. Who knows?? This phone could get updated with ICS. As far as LG Optimus Black is concerned they made delay because they have not made the update yet or they have developed the update but they are testing it thoroughly.

deen-paula Guest

The Korean LG is prepared for Android 2.3 Gingerbread landing on their mobiles. Pending the release of some of the motives that bring the series (such as Optimus 2x LG, the LG or the LG 3D Optimus Optimus Black) from the company and give clues about the upgrade terminals hit the market last year.

Specifically, early indications point to the LG Optimus One And is that the Facebook account of LG India has suggested that the LG Optimus One might have to upgrade to the latest version of the Google operating system since late May, the This could be achieved also via download from the Android Market.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23