Thread: Does Samsung Focus S support Visual Voice Mail on AT&T

Does Samsung Focus S support Visual Voice Mail on AT&T

Hi guys

I have recently bought this phone which runs on the windows phone and I am really very happy as this phone has the traffic features to sue however I don’t have any problem with the phone but lately I am thinking to move from the T-Mobile service to AT&T thought I have no idea that I will be able to use Visual Voice Mail on AT&T is there anyone here know that this is available on AT&T I would really like to know this I would be really appreciating this thanks

Re: Does Samsung Focus S support Visual Voice Mail on AT&T

When I want to activate the Visual Voice Mail on my phone thougt I don’t have focus S but have window phone I get the following SMS from Carrie

"Your message could not be sent to because the line you are calling does not work on this service."

What to do to activate it when it seems to me that this service is included in my plan?

Also my phone offered me this new feature.

I don’t know the last time I saw the WP enable Visual Voice Mail however that decision is on the carrier as to used it or not . I think on AT&T it is working on Mango devices. on the whole, it seem like AT&T will carry Visual Voice Mail at the time they're prepared to do so or while they figure out how much to ask for that from us ( money )

I do not support the thought of Visual Voice Mail lately I have transferred to the another phone and I had very bad experience with the voicemail which I think might be completely lost if you had Visual Voice Mail .how ever I feel this is the phone problem at present.

When I purchase my Samsung focus S recently and when I ask the supervisor over there about the Visual Voice Mail he told me that it would be available on AT&T along with the Tango update. So I guess you will be wait for a while no

I am not depend on the carrier for using the a Visual Voice Mail HOWEVER I AM using the yahoo aap and also by the mean of extension, the MagikMail app in Windows Phone 7 for your Visual Voicemail. It works on every platforms and you'll by no means drop a voicemail another time. Hope this will work for you

Visual Voice Mail , as set in through Apple at least, on the whole just IMAP on its core . AT&T for all time had it together to the SIM in place of the handset number, so while you change your SIMs you were SOL with your messages. Although, changing a SIM beginning one iPhone to an additional kept your messages I think. Since, as I said, it's merely IMAP merged to the Voice M system.