Thread: LG Optimus Black keeps freezing on blank screen

LG Optimus Black keeps freezing on blank screen

Can anyone recognize this problem on LG Optimus Black? The extremely annoying issue is that it keeps freezing on blank screen. Everything happens suddenly and nothing works after the freeze. in order to get back my phone to the normal position i have to pull out the battery and put it back.

Re: LG Optimus Black keeps freezing on blank screen

A couple of threads already here to read further and you'll see that this is one among a "reboot" and "freezes" hot topic. Not even / only when charging. The coarsest correction, LG has made with the first update in a few weeks, testing times, whether you've already been playing it. The next fix / update is announced for the next or early.

Yes, freezing survives a soft reset

But note, please, always contrary to the instructions in Titanium Backup Pro requires prior to freezing the debug mode is activated, otherwise the program will crash. Can then be deactivated after freezing again.

I guess today's events is the widget for the current dates. Since I use this AgendaWidget +, have been frozen itself and it does not have a noticeable negative impact. I do not use alarm clock. Pre-installed apps I have not frozen yet, because I do not think for one's own app, and therefore do not see any positive effects. The fewer programs will be loaded automatically after a reset (even if it is closed again), the lower the system load and the higher the output: Simple. And the freezing is indeed safe. If you later want to use the app but that is frozen, just unlock it.

I just run an update. It is still not update to 2.3, but I think the LGE version of 10 a to 10 b changes.

The V10 update I had done the same on it to start. The incompatibility of the Froyo and the dual core I have already read.

Well remains to be seen, when does the 2.3 Update. Until then, you have those "little things" probably suffered even more ....

I believe I have found the error. At least it has been running 48 hours without crashing. It was apparently the Juice Defender ... The phone still runs after removing, about 48 hours without having to recharge. The whole wireless for occasional use and about 30 minutes surfing the Internet.

I will recommend you to do this. First of all save all the data and backup it by the use of titanium backup. After that you should reset the phone. I hope that you know the procedure of the Hard reset. Now after this turn on the phone and connect the USB cable and then to the computer. Now your phone might show you software update if any. Now simply go to your LG Mobile Update app> Service> choose emergency recovery. There it nay ask for your IMEI and SN . Put it without dashes and continue with the update. Once it is finished you can you re-install all the apps using the same titanium. I hope that it will fix your issue.