Thread: What are the other language available for samsung focus S keyboard

What are the other language available for samsung focus S keyboard

i want to buy this mobile phone. can anybody explain that What are the other language available for samsung focus S keyboard other than english. i stay in mumbai and i want to read hindi language on it. Can this is possible please describe this thing?? because this is need for me to get this proper way on it. thanks in advance.

re: What are the other language available for samsung focus S keyboard

this keyboard language is being always english but you can also do the installing application on it. in this smartphone, you need to choose the font for your language that you want to get in keyboiard. then try to do this fond downloading and installation task on your smartphone. this will be work to get the desired language for your mobile keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    this keyboard language is being always english but you can also do the installing application on it. in this smartphone, you need to choose the font for your language that you want to get in keyboiard. then try to do this fond downloading and installation task on your smartphone. this will be work to get the desired language for your mobile keyboard.
    yes, almost similar samsung focus mobile phone i use and in that mobile, i was able to read only UK english but later on i install USA english on it. in resutl, thsi will be work and now nothing wrong happen on it. it works nicely wothout any issue. you can also try this process.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    yes, almost similar samsung focus mobile phone i use and in that mobile, i was able to read only UK english but later on i install USA english on it. in resutl, thsi will be work and now nothing wrong happen on it. it works nicely wothout any issue. you can also try this process.
    i also faced this same problem on my samsubng phoen and that time, i try to search this type of language but can't find proper font for my desired language. then i contact the samsung service center. expert help me to do this installation task on this smartphone. now all are works fine without any issue. you can also try this and get its result on your system.