Thread: Sony VAIO SA works at 52C idle temp

Sony VAIO SA works at 52C idle temp

i bought this Sony VAIO SA laptop in last month and i used it for suf\rfing internet and watching movies. now this laptop shows me idle temperature at 52C. which is being increased at 60C when i open youtube site. also it vary as per the site i try to opening and playing different games on it. can anybody explain that the idle temp at arround 52C is being idle or not. Can anybody explain what happens on it.

Re: Sony VAIO SA works at 52C idle temp

52C idle temp is of course not normal. In normal situations laptop idles at 38C. This is conditions when we try to watch YouTube sites with multiple Chrome tabs, and playing video games on it. hence i might be think that there is some problem arrives on your system. you need to check the heat sink of your laptop. it might be possible that it works not well. if it is true, try to replace it with the other heat sink. this is necessary to maintain this cpu temp at its idle positions. try this and get correct result.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    In normal situations laptop idles at 38C. This is conditions when we try to watch YouTube sites with multiple Chrome tabs, and playing video games on it. hence i might be think that there is some problem arrives on your system. you need to check the heatsink of your laptop. it might be possible that it works not well. if it is true, try to replace it with the other heat sink. this is necessary to maintain this cpu temp at its idle positions. try this and get correct result.
    if there is any heating problem arrives on it, you need to perform additoinal system fan insertion task on it. this insertion will be work to fix your complex issue. try it and hceck what things happen on it. thsi is well for you.

i also found similar problem on my laptop system. when i try to connect external display to laptop, overheating problem occurs on laptop. then i simply do the restoring setting task on it but can't work. finally i use the reconnection of processor, motherboard and the heatsink. this will be work and in resul i found that the result comes positivley on it. this cpu temp is being comes near to 35C which is sufficient for connectivity purpose. you can also try this and check its result on your system.

yes, this reconneciton of the processor, motherboard and hte heatsink components works to fix this complex issue. you need to try this simpl hting on your system. it might be possible that this reconnection works to fix your complex problem. you can use the manual of the laptop for more information about this connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    yes, this reconnection of the processor, motherboard and the heat sink components works to fix this complex issue. you need to try this simple thing on your system. it might be possible that this reconnection works to fix your complex problem. you can use the manual of the laptop for more information about this connectivity.
    ANY 13 inch laptop you get will have heating problems with high end cpus. this happens when the multiple task has been done with this CPU. it cn't afford to do this task in single time. in that situations we need to regularly upgrade your system hardware. this is necessary to avoid such complicated troubles on your laptop system. this hardware upgradation works to keep the system in proper situations. hence you need to upgrade system hardware specially systeme fan and heatsink device. this will surely solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    ANY 13 inch laptop you get will have heating problems with high end cpus. this happens when the multiple task has been done with this CPU. it cn't afford to do this task in single time. in that situations we need to regularly upgrade your system hardware. this is necessary to avoid such complicated troubles on your laptop system. this hardware upgradation works to keep the system in proper situations. hence you need to upgrade system hardware specially systeme fan and heatsink device. this will surely solve your problem.
    the same kind of problem arrives on my system. my room temperature is around 24-27c but the cpu temp shows 60C. in that case, i simply try to check the cpu temp in cmos setting of the bios. before that i used online help to measure this temp. in cmos setting, i found accurate temp. this will be help me to fix any such kind of complex troubles. you can also try tpo check the temp in bios of the system.

yes, i also used this cmos setting of the bios to find out the correct temp of the cpu and it will be always show me accurate temp without any conflicted value. you need to use this type of facility instead of using any online help.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    yes, i also used this cmos setting of the bios to find out the correct temp of the cpu and it will be always show me accurate temp without any conflicted value. you need to use this type of facility instead of using any online help.
    few of hte software also presents that worsk to provide the accurate temp of CPU. one of that kind of software is CPUID. you can use it and get its valuable result for understanding the real temp of your processor during any processing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    few of hte software also presents that worsk to provide the accurate temp of CPU. one of that kind of software is CPUID. you can use it and get its valuable result for understanding the real temp of your processor during any processing on it.
    if the overheating problem arrives on your system, replacement of the system fan works to fix this issue. also you need to change the heatsink on it. but in very rare cases, this is possible that the motherboard needs some addiontional driver to collabrations with the processor. in that case, we need to update the chipset driver. this is well for fixing any such kind of complex problem on thsi system. try this and check its output.

Thanks everyone for mentioning your valuable experience with this laptop system. it will be helpful for me to maintian this cpu temp. i replaced system fan and it will be work to fix this complex issue. once again thanks for valuable suggestions.