Thread: Scratches appearing on palm rests of Sony VAIO VPC-Z2

Scratches appearing on palm rests of Sony VAIO VPC-Z2

i buy this Sony VAIO VPC-Z2 laptop in last month and i like the configurations and features running on this laptop. But now i found that few scratches has been arrives onto it. This scratches comes on the palm rests portion of the laptop and i need to avoid this scratches. I'm quite shocked that within one month how this scratches on it. Can anybody suggest me the best way to fix this complete issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Scratches appearing on palm rests of Sony VAIO VPC-Z2

The only possible solutions over this issue is being try replace body of this laptop. This is necessary to fix such complex issue. I don't think that there is any possibility that will be possible to avoid such situations. Try this and check its valuable result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    The only possible solutions over this issue is being try replace body of this laptop. This is necessary to fix such complex issue. I don't think that there is any possibility that will be possible to avoid such situations. Try this and check its valuable result on it.
    I have also faced scratches arriving on my laptop problem and that time, i use this replacing laptop body process. Dealer help me to do this task. He apply some price or it and replace laptop body. Now i use this laptop for playing video games and there is not any scraches present on its palm rests portion. You can try this with the help of dealer or some expert guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    I have also faced scratches arriving on my laptop problem and that time, i use this replacing laptop body process. Dealer help me to do this task. He apply some price or it and replace laptop body. Now i use this laptop for playing video games and there is not any scratches present on its palm rests portion. You can try this with the help of dealer or some expert guidance.
    If you buy your laptop in last month, i hope that your laptop is in warranty period. in that case, you need to contact the dealer of laptop and ask them about its warranty policy. It might be possible that you repaire this issue wihtout paying any extra money. Also afetr fixing this issue i would be request to you for try to use protection on your laptop for avoiding such scraches in future. Try this and keep safe your laptop for outside interferer. This is well for you.