Thread: How to get apps from Samsung Focus to Samsung Focus S

How to get apps from Samsung Focus to Samsung Focus S

Hi guys

I am using at the moment Samsung Focus but I am planning to shift to the Samsung Focus S as I am very much found of Samsung and I like windows mobile but the main reason is the compatibility between this phone as both are belong to same brand and both are focus the reason I telling this because I would lie to transfer all my apps in the Samsung Focus to my new Samsung Focus S as there are many app that I am very much used all of the app I current have on my Samsung Focus and some of them were fetch a great deal of money so is there anyone here can tell me the technique is it how would I will able to do that please help me on this as my new Samsung Focus S will be on my had in less than an hour

Re: How to get apps from Samsung Focus to Samsung Focus S

As far as I know about this I can say only it is only possible by way of to sync them through the similar Zune client plus restore the latest one with the old backup of the Samsung focus according to me I feel it would be lot convenient if you download each one of them once more. And frankly there us not that much of the apps available on the Window Phone 7 just get what is most important to you and the one you was purchase and because of the backup it will automatically be identify providing you're sign in with the similar live account that you were using earlier . Hope this would help you

I have also done the same thing as if I am intended to replace my phone then I would use the history of my app or account in the zune all the app that I have been purchased and after that I will be installing then in to my phone for the market

I would also agree with you on this however I maintain a running list of present apps as well as removed apps in OneNote that is synced to my handset with app name, and the type of App or Game with the developer plus price. The capability to print out the listing works well by means of 170 plus apps, plus another 80 deleted. Makes installing again very much simpler r to installing apps it will just takes a few seconds plus dragging unwanted apps to the deleted list is away too easy than that . On a few reinstall I have misplaced some of the apps, so track down by developer is useful. Hope you will understand what I am trying to say here

Hi guys
    I am using the HTC hd7 and even me I also thinking to switch to the Samsung focus S but I like to know is it possible to use the apps in my HTC HD7 on my Samsung focus S I would really like to know this as I am confused if this could happen even thought the both phone is based on the windows phone operating system please guys I need help on this thanks on advance

The easiest way to do so you can go to the Windowsphone.com, and over there you can log into with your , just place the mouse over your name, and click 'Account' and you'll observe a catalog of apps that you've installed earlier will appear now you can click on the links over there to install straight away from the web page .