Thread: Poor 4G Reception for Samsung Focus S

Poor 4G Reception for Samsung Focus S

Hi guys

Its been a week since I have this phone with be really nice phone and kool specs over all I liked this phone very much but recently I have noticed an issue with the 4G reception on my network . first I thought this would be my network but then I realized My colleague who sit exactly beside to me has an iPhone 4 and he has 4 bars and fast internet now I am living in the Boston and I am just getting only 1 bar and my internet speed is very slow is there anyone else having the same problem that is am facing with the Samsung Focus s I am actually frustrated because to this and I would be really appreciating if anyone give any info regarding this

Re: Poor 4G Reception for Samsung Focus S

Yeah even I have notice this problem on my phone also infact it is pretty bad as compared to the iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2 I did testing the SIM on this phone and this both phone is really have the nice reception as compare to the focus s so it is clear that carrier is nothing to do with this

I'm in the Chicago area, and although I am do not having great problems of signal strength, the data connection is very unstable it simply stop working for a couple of minutes say like y IE cannot display page, applications that require data connection timeout, etc so I compared this on original focus that belongs to my friend and it was okay, while my Focus S would be showing that same thing as timed out . I've by no means used AT & T before moreover thought it was a typical AT & T problem until compared the same on the two different handset. Is there anyone else who can help us to find the way out of this ?

I don’t know what the problem with you people is as I also live in the Boston area and like you I get the traveler rail into Boston and there my signal level is pretty awesome.

Hey thanks for the reply good to know that you have no problem with you . maybe there is a few defective hardware in the some build as far as 4G reception is concern it is perfectly fine apart from me that I have by no means had any problem with in Boston before this handset. My camera button is also super sensitive which doesn’t look as if to burden a lot of people. I will take appointment for AT&T this weekend to observe if I can test it next to one of their floor models.

Hey same here also as I am form Seattle and my signal strength in fact read higher than my friend’s iPhone4. If it is under warranty then I would recommended you to get it replaced first in fact my brother is in Los Angeles and e also getting the good reception at his place get your device checked before it cause any further damage