Thread: Headphones Controller Not Working in Samsung Focus

Headphones Controller Not Working in Samsung Focus

i recently purchased Samsung Focus and enjoyed the quality of sound. the speakers are clear and streaming music is well and good. the headphones playing does really well. I am not able to pause and play without pressing the button on the headphones. i made some tests with some other phones but it doesn't consistently worked with them all.

Re: Headphones Controller Not Working in Samsung Focus

the headphone problem is generally a hardware problem to deal with. as you tried it with other phones , it is but obvious that there not be that kind of sound produced with that phone which previously had with your phone. so i think that the hardware might have been failed.

it supposes that the issue could really be from the actual headphone jack from which it is not supporting your phone or there are popping sound through the speakers.

i can figure you out for this that you can't just press the button, you have to hold it down for about some second so that it pauses and plays consistently. Any more or any less than half a second and it won't work. so it works on a delayed press but the thing is that it works somehow rather than not working.

try with a resetting of your phone. there is no harm in doing this. but the only thing to do is to take a backup of your phone so that the data wont lose. you can have hard reset of your phone after trying with the backup.

i don't have any issues on my phone but as most of all are experiencing the controller problems i will take care of the use of headphones and see to it that it works in most of the conditions.

the jack into which you insert might have been damaged due to which you are unable to hear a good quality sound and there are pop up sounds. i think you should contact your service center for better help. see the warranty of your phone and if a headphone problem occurs see to it that they have a proper replace of it, and if there are hardware bugs internal to the phone you should have a proper repair of it. there are no extra charges for hardware accessories and also for software fixes if you concern to the warranty of the phone.