Thread: Camera button on Samsung Focus S is very sensitive

Camera button on Samsung Focus S is very sensitive

Hi guys

I am a big fan of the windows phone so I decided to shift to Samsung Focus S from HTC HD7 so I gone to the store to purchase, but right away found a fault that that thing was that only by touching the camera button make it turn on . I know this is a feature of WP7 however I establish the camera button is extremely sensitive, as it swam by accident while I was just holding the phone normally and turned. This made me think that with the ability to enter WP7s the camera, even when the phone is locked, if I had the phone in my pocket while walking around the chamber that could ignite and discharge the battery or take a lot pocket photo - something I have not seen since the early days of the phone's camera. Has anyone else experienced this camera button sensitive or could have been only a demonstration unit deceased? I saw that volume buttons also has hypersensitivity when barely brushed against my figure does anyone else has this experience I would like to know this

thanks

Re: Camera button on Samsung Focus S is very sensitive

Strange that you are experience this as I am, myself planning to get Samsung Focus S was back down for a while after reading this Camera button not working well in the Samsung focus S and now you are telling it is very sensitive I guess I have to personally take a look on this phone if I have to buy one

I am afraid that even my phone doesn’t have this I have to press the button very hard to get it work and for the r the lock screen, you can enable or disable the capability to start the camera on the lock screen. I have mine to avoid accidentally when locked, basically I needed to press the camera button a bit more and then enter the camera mode, if my handset is locked.

I think this is a bug as when my phone is turned off it will immediately turn back on if I touch the camera button accidentally this made crazy but it got solve by itself now I don’t have any problem with the handset taking pictures on its own

My phone has some problem with the camera and I am unable to click the picture but I can tell you that the button is extremely very sensitive I will definitely sending it back for replacement maybe get a new Samsung flash or HTC titan

Yeah men really frustrating I am a not going to buy any phone that is mad by Samsung again. The handset quality is not awful IMO, but trouble with the batteries plus the camera issues are too much for me to cope. I love of Windows Phone 7 OS, but hate what Samsung doing with it .

I really thought the Samsung Focus S will be the number one device of the windows phone 7 for the year 2011 but I guess I am completely wrong on this the spot is more likely will be taken by the HTC titan

Really, the hardware buttons are a bit much of the sensitive. I have no problem with that and I not yet accidentally alter the volume or activate the camera. I've locked while trying to modify the volume, however that's only my responsibility for being used for the Quantum, and let muscle memory deceives me the first couple of days.

I finally bought this phone the one which is not sensitive that much but I have to see it over the phase of time what will be the result but at the moment this is looking pretty solid and by the way Samsung Focus S has amazing display

I normally take my phone on my shirt pocket. I don’t imagine pocket pics will be a setback. And the time I do not ware the shirt with a pocket I required vertical flap over case for the focus s its approximately too small for the focus s so I might need to get one more larger care from anywhere with the Samsung Focus S .