Thread: Now get Samsung Focus S for a penny

Now get Samsung Focus S for a penny

Hi guys

I thought I should share this with you I have bought my Samsung Focus S a week a so for just paying penny for it . yeah you saw this correct no typo I just bought my Samsung Focus S just for penny from the Amazon and I am really very happy on this trade really very nice spec and all but I want to know is there any on who know this is still going on if it does I would definitely getting one for my wife is there anyone who can tell me this I would be really glad to know this

Thanks

Re: Now get Samsung Focus S for a penny

Thanks for sharing this man I appreciate this but does your phone has the 30 day return policy with it from AT&T I would really like to know that is there some one know anything about this

Yes it has the 30 day return policy with it from AT&T I also picked mine a week ago and that time this policy was available and I have a new for you that if you people will go fo the tether then you be able get a $100.00 AM Amazon gift card plus MS have $25.00 app gift card on WP purchase through this month

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Yes it has the 30 day return policy with it from AT&T I also picked mine a week ago and that time this policy was available and I have a new for you that if you people will go fo the tether then you be able get a $100.00 AM Amazon gift card plus MS have $25.00 app gift card on WP purchase through this month
    Hey can you tell me did you purchase it from the store? Similar to an AT&T store? Can you Care to provide any detail on this I would be glad to know this ? anyone else know this will you care provide any info on this

I am not sure but I have heard the HTC Titan and the Samsung Focus S is on AT&T Windows Phone on back order these days there ate lot of people who want to buy this phone I guess

Yeah I have also notice that the Samsung Focus S may people ordered on back order. Up to now there no one knows at what time the Focus S will be return in stock. Strangely, I did check the t AT&T website few days back and , the Focus S seems to be in stock.

Great to see the latest Windows Phones are in so much of demand and really it is shame that AT&T is not prepared for this . I few days back I was looking at the Amazon Wireless, they are displaying that the Samsung Focus S will be shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Hopefully, everyone getting the back order soon

Amazon showing this for more than the week now but not see any phone coming I didn't this kind of thing that happening for the android phones, I doubt if that's for the reason that of largest stock otherwise a lot of models to decide from.

Anyhow, AT&T must see this as a symbol that people will be windows phones if they have a better price point