Thread: Getting audio interference while changing tracks in Samsung Focus S

Getting audio interference while changing tracks in Samsung Focus S

In my Samsung Focus S mobile phone I am experiencing problem with the audio while changing the tracks. Normally while travelling in my car I use to listen songs by connecting my mobile phone with the car stereo via an auxiliary jack. Now after connecting my Samsung Focus S mobile phone with the car stereo when I change the tracks at that time I get audio interference. Please help me to solve this.

Re: Getting audio interference while changing tracks in Samsung Focus S

Does it happen when you connect another device with your car stereo system? If you have not checked then I will suggest you to connect another device with your system and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem with other device also then I think problem is with the car stereo system otherwise problem is with your Samsung device. You have to also check when you connect your Samsung Focus S mobile phone with your system at that time your device is charging or not. I am telling this because many times if device is charging at the same time of playing tracks at that time this type of issues normally occurs while changing the tracks. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you need any more information then let me know.

I have read the problem which you are facing in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and I would like to tell you that I am also using the same device and there is no problem with my device. I think there might be something wrong with your Samsung Focus S mobile phone but before that I will suggest you connect your Samsung Focus S mobile phone with different system and then check whether same problem occurs or not so that you can identify the exact issue.

I have read your replies and I have connected other device with my car stereo and after that when I start playing the tracks and when I change the tracks at that time I didn’t get any solution and I have also tried my Samsung Focus S mobile phone with other system and most of the time it gives me the same problem.

Please tell me what should I do to get rid of this issue?

As you have mentioned that you are facing the same issue after connecting the Samsung Focus S mobile phone with the different system also and that means problem is with your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and to solve this issue you have to contact the Samsung support and after that you have to tell them about the audio interference issue.

Now after that they will check your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and they will provide you solution also.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have contact Samsung service center and I have tell them about my problem and after that they checked my Samsung Focus S mobile phone and they have find hardware fault and then I get the replacement of the device.