Thread: Does Samsung Focus S 16GB from AT&T has option to increase storage space

Does Samsung Focus S 16GB from AT&T has option to increase storage space

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Samsung Focus S is been available from the AT&T and does the Samsung Focus S 16 GB can be extend to more space which we wanted. So can anyone can tell me about it and also does anyone has any information about it then please tell me. Thank you.

re: Does Samsung Focus S 16GB from AT&T has option to increase storage space

No you cannot extend to the extra memory of the phone and also you will be getting the same space which you use to get when you were purchasing the phone.

Yes the above user has told you correct and you are not able to extend the memory of the phone and also you will be able to get the 16 GB memory in the phone. It is not with this phone only, it is there with all the windows phone smart phone, I have also seen that happening with the another windows Smartphone phone and if you wanted to extend the battery then you have to do some of the changes in the phone, but the changes done in the battery will make the life of the phone less than the actual life of the phone is.

I have also tried to do extend the memory of the phone but I was n to allow doing it and also you have not allowed to the extension in the phone. So you have to use the phone as it is and also you will be able to have limited memory in the phone.

I do not think that you need to extend the memory of the phone; the memory in the phone is more than enough to use and also most of the time it is not fully filled.

Re: Does Samsung Focus S 16GB from AT&T has option to increase storage space

You might be clear when you visit any of the AT&T store and you might get the information about it and also you will be able to get the phone for you to use it.