Thread: Bluetooth Support is better on Samsung Focus S then Samsung Focus

Bluetooth Support is better on Samsung Focus S then Samsung Focus

Hello friends, I was earlier using the Samsung Focus and I was having the problem with the Bluetooth and now I have moved on to the Samsung Focus S then I am not getting any problem with Bluetooth any more. So what you think about it and tell what the problem you was having it when you were using the Samsung Focus. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Bluetooth Support is better on Samsung Focus S then Samsung Focus

I also agree what you have said, I was having the problem with the Samsung Focus and I was getting the problem that the YouTube and the zune video would not play the audio when the Bluetooth is been connected and when I started using the Samsung Focus S then the Bluetooth sends the audio to the correct device and also the output of the video was nice. So the Bluetooth of the Samsung Focus S is much better than the Samsung Focus.

I also agree with the above user and also I was also getting the problem with the Bluetooth of the Samsung Focus phone and when I have start using the Samsung Focus S then I was not getting the problem and I was able to play the videos with the proper audio.

I was not having the problem with the Samsung Focus and I was able to get the audio properly and also I was having the Bluetooth connected to the device and also I was able to play the video and get the audio.

I think that the problem was in the selective devices and also I have also seen that most of the people were facing the problem with the Samsung Focus and many were not facing the problem, I think that the problem was been occurred in some of the phone which might be due to the manufacturing of the phone which is been build from one factory.

I think that the problem of the Bluetooth was with the selective devices which are been connected to the phone and also it was working with the device the phone is supported.

The bluetooth is always better of the new phone in the comparission of the new phone. So in the usage of the bluetooth of the phone the bluetooth of the Samsung Focus S is better then Samsung Focus