Thread: How to unroot Samsung Transform Ultra

How to unroot Samsung Transform Ultra

Hey guys before some days I have rooted my Samsung Transform Ultra but I have noticed as there are so many applications and the games that wont run perfectly with the phone and that’s why I was thinking to get the phone urooted once again. But I am not sure how I can do this, because I have never ever done this but still have heard that it is possible (hope I am not wrong).

Please let me know how do I unroot the phone? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How to unroot Samsung Transform Ultra

I am not sure about this downgrading process but still I have heard that resetting the phone can simply unroot the device. But as mentioned already I am not sure whether this is possible or not but would like to suggest you that you should at least try the same thing and then post it over here so that we could also get some sort of information regarding the same.

Anyways moreover to this when I was searching about the same I came across this video, so I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK and see what they are saying about the same. See though they didn’t mentioned about the same phone but still I believe that it will surely help you anyway.

I am agree with the above user but still firmware reinstallation can simply install the newer firmware once again and that will be unrooted once again.

I am agree with the above user but still firmware reinstallation can simply install the newer firmware once again and that will be unrooted once again.
    Though I am agree with you guys as when I was searching the same thing on internet I got this as a solution once but still I am not getting as if I could reinstall the firmware in the phone then surely it will wiped out everything from the phone so obviously all the data will be wiped out and will lose everything. But still is there any other way through which I can unroot the phone as well as all the data should not be wiped. Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

See this is obviously going to happen as if you unroot the phone so you must have to lose all the data, but still see if you make backup of important data then you can simply recover them after updating the phone as well.

But still apart from this when I was searching about this I came to know that by deleting the “su” from /system/bin/ can unroot the device without reinstalling the firmware as well. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to do that as well.