Thread: Need TranSleeve for Asus Transformer Prime

Need TranSleeve for Asus Transformer Prime

i bought this Asus Transformer Prime TF201 tablet pc last week and now i need transleeve for such high configurations based tablet. If anyone already buy it, please share which transleeve you use for this tablet. Any help will be thankful.

Re: Need TranSleeve for Asus Transformer Prime

i recommend, you can try Asus Smart Cover für EeePad Transformer Prime schwarz for your tablet. i hope that this is best combination with your tablet pc. Few features of this transleeve is being used for a stand for the EeePad, Different adjustable angle, and available in different trendy colors. hence buy it for your tablet pc.

Re: Need TranSleeve for Asus Transformer Prime

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    i recommend, you can try Asus Smart Cover für EeePad Transformer Prime schwarz for your tablet. i hope that this is best combination with your tablet pc. Few features of this transleeve is being used for a stand for the EeePad, Different adjustable angle, and available in different trendy colors. hence buy it for your tablet pc.
    best benefit is being the screen is more protected than without TranSleeve, hence there is necessary to buy such this TranSleeve for your tablet pc. you can got it on official or non official dealers shop. you can find address on official site of the asus.