Thread: Camera button not working well in the Samsung focus S

Camera button not working well in the Samsung focus S

As recently I have bought the Samsung focus S for myself. The features of the phone are good but what I noticed in the phone is that the camera button given on the side of the Smartphone is not responding well. When I press the button for capturing the pics what I see is that it responds only after pressing the button for several times. So I want to know who else from you are facing such issues or is it me who is facing this problem. And also want to know how can I fix this problem.

Re: Camera button not working well in the Samsung focus S

I have seen much type of such cases in the focus S Smartphone. And one of the case which I saw was with my friend. As he also had bought the phone just last week, for the first two days the button was working fine but after he had to press the button couple of times for taking the pics. So I think most of the Samsung focus S Smartphone has got the issue of camera side button not working well

I have seen much type of such cases in the focus S Smartphone. And one of the case which I saw was with my friend. As he also had bought the phone just last week, for the first two days the button was working fine but after he had to press the button couple of times for taking the pics. So I think most of the Samsung focus S Smartphone has got the issue of camera side button not working well
    Yeh..the guy is right. Even mine smartphone is giving similar type of issues and I got to know this when I went to click for the group images but how many times I tried to press the button it did not responded and due to this finally I had to take the images using other phones.

Even I have bought the Samsung focus S smartphone and after using this phone for past 2 weeks I would say that I never went to this type of issue. Instead I would say that this phone carries a very good camera quality and the side button of this phone is working well. And it would might that people are not use to with the two step button in which you have to click hard to take the pics and if you press the button gently then it would take any images or it might be possible that there might be some manufacturing problem in the button and due to which you are not able to take the images.

If you are persisting from the camera side button issue and not able to take the images then I would say that you should contact to the at&t care or Samsung technical support care and go on discussing the problem with them and see whether you are able to solve the problem or not.