Thread: Call quality distorting in Samsung focus S

Call quality distorting in Samsung focus S

I have bought the Samsung focus S and want to know how is the call quality in the Samsung focus S. as mine is giving some problem whenever I chat on the phone sometimes the voice becomes soft and could not be heard properly on the listener’s phone. so I want to know are guys facing the similar type of problem or the problem is with my phone. I want your reviews and solutions for this. so can anyone help me out with this problem.

Re: Call quality distorting in Samsung focus S

Even I’m having trouble with the call of the Samsung focus S. whenever I make the call on the phone I cannot hear the voice of the caller and sometimes the voice echoes and due to this it becomes hard of what the caller is trying to tell.

As you are saying that whenever you try to talk using the focus S phone your voice softens down at sometimes and automatically goes back to normal then for this I would say that there might be network problems or some issue with the service provider. Because sometimes it happens that the network coverage goes down and due that sounds distort and listeners are able to hear your clear voice. And when network coverage range is full you are able to hear proper voice this is because of the poor network coverage area.

For this you should try contacting the service provider and should discuss the issue with them about the call distortion

As using this phone I never came with such type of issues. In fact the call quality of this phone is loud and clear and able to hear each and every sound clear.

If you are persisting with the problem of the sound distortion in the phone then I would say that there must be some issues related to the service provider and if you are getting the proper coverage in the phone. Then I think there might be possible that while talking on the phone your hand must be getting in the mic and due to that your voice may be blocking and listener couldn’t hear your voice.

So for this see that you do not place your hand on the mic.

Sometimes it also happens that if you are at the noisy place then might be possible that listeners are not able to get your voice.

If you are persisting with the problem and still have the same issue after having good network coverage then I may say that you should really try contacting to the support care as your call is distorting now and then even after having good coverage area and without any other issues.