Thread: How is the battery life of the Samsung focus S?

How is the battery life of the Samsung focus S?

I have recently bought the Samsung focus S but what I want to know is that how is the battery life of the Samsung focus S, because yesterday I used wi-fi and played some games and watched videos but still the battery didn’t drained out and was able to extend up to 10-12 hrs… So I want to know is this battery life good for the smartphone, as before I had never used any type of smartphone and is 10-12 hr battery enough for the Samsung focus S.

Re: How is the battery life of the Samsung focus S?

I’m using the samusng focus S smartphone and I would tell you that the phone has got the good features and the best thing is that battery life of the smartphone is just awesum.

After surfing the net and playing some of games I’m just able to get 6-7 hrs of battery6 life. So I guess the battery life of focus S isn’t good.

For this smartphone I would say that if anyone looking for the smartphone featuring with the best specs and battery life then one should go for the Samsung focus S. As reason for this is, it has got good battery life and most of the user are keen on having in their phones as most of the phones may be giving good features in the phone but don’t provide proper battery life. So if anyone of you are looking for the proper battery life then one must really go with the Samsung focus S.

Mine is working fine and the best part of the phone is gives good battery backup. After fully charging the battery I’m able to get 2 days of battery life and still showing 20 % remaining. (My usage on the phone was making some calls, going through e-mails and downloading some attachments).

So from my point the battery of the phone is good as comparing from other smartphones in the market.

As I have seen the specs of the Samsung focus S on one of the website and in that it was mentioned that the battery of the focus S comes with the 1650 mAh, Li-ion battery and gives the talktime up to 6 hr 30 min and I wonder how you are able to get the more talktime then what the company are mentioning.