Thread: Which is preferable Samsung Focus Flash for free vs Samsung Focus S premium

Which is preferable Samsung Focus Flash for free vs Samsung Focus S premium

As I’m thinking of buying the smartphone from the AT&T but want to know what is the difference between Samsung focus flash which comes for free and Samsung focus S which has got the premium charge for the phone. And from this two smartphone which one is better should I go for the Samsung focus flash or go for buying the focus S premium. As I’m more interested in focus S, so is it worth buying the focus s. Can anyone suggest me which is the best and which one I should go for.

re: Which is preferable Samsung Focus Flash for free vs Samsung Focus S premium

Yeah…even I have seen the offers in the AT&T about Samsung focus flash and focus S. want to know why there is such a difference between this two smartphones.

According to me there is a lot difference between two phones. Samsung focus S has got more good features then the Samsung focus flash and if want to have more good features like want more mp in camera , large screen display and many more then I would suggest you that you should go for buying the Samsung focus S as it has got more features then the Samsung flash.

As you are looking for why they are levying for the focus S then let me tell you that the phone is newly launched and due to that they are charging for the Samsung focus S smartphone.

As I’m too looking for buying the smartphone but don’t know what are the features in the Samsung focus flash. So can someone provide me the features for the Samsung focus flash?

Here are specs of the Samsung focus flash as you were looking for…

• General : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    • Display : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 3.7’
    • Memory : 8GB storage, 512 MB RAM
    • Camera : 5 MP , LED flash , Secondary – Yes
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1500 mAh

Other Features :

• OS - Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
    • CPU - 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, Snapdragon chipset
    • SNS integration
    • Digital compass
    • Document viewer/editor

I’m using this smartphone from past 4 months, as from my experience I would say that the phone has got good features and if you are confused of buying the phones then I must say you that you must definitely go for the focus flash as the phone has good touch interface and also got good camera quality. So overall if you look then this smartphone has got almost all the features as we see in the Samsung focus S except few.

So for you I would suggest that it is better you buy the Samsung focus flash smartphone which is free and also has got good features.

It would be preferred if you buy the focus S smartphone as I have recently bought the smartphone from the at&t and after going through the phone features I would say that the phone has got much better features as far compared to Samsung focus flash. The camera , screen size, memory and many more other features are good then the Samsung focus flash. So if you are thinking of buying the smartphone then my advice would be you should go for the focus S smartphone with paying premium charges.

I want to know what are the features in the Samsung focus S as I was thinking of buying the smartphone but before buying want to know the perfect specs for this phone. so it would be helpful for me if anyone of you give the specs for this phone.

Re: Which is preferable Samsung Focus Flash for free vs Samsung Focus S premium

Samsung focus flash :-

• General : 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    • Display : Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen , 4.3 inches
    - Multi-touch input method
    - Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
    - Touch-sensitive controls
    - Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
    • Camera : Primary - 8 MP, Secondary - 1.3 MP
    • Memory : Internal - 16GB/32GB storage, 512 MB RAM
    • Operating System : Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
    • CPU - 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, Snapdragon chipset
    • Battery : 1650 mAh, Li-Ion