Thread: How To Fix Bricked Flytouch ?

How To Fix Bricked Flytouch ?

HI, I have Flytouch Epad and was working perfectly but since yesterday I have found that the device seems to be bricked and that’s why I am not getting what could be the problem. I have never ever experienced any such thing in fact I was not aware about the term bricked but when I search about the same after that only I came to know about the term. But haven’t got any solution for the same, so is there anybody over there having same problem with the tablet or phone? What should be the possible solutions for the same? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How To Fix Bricked Flytouch ?

I don’t think resetting the firmware will let you resolve the problem. But still I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the whole firmware once again in the device and see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation with the same?

Re: How To Fix Bricked Flytouch ?

I don’t think resetting the firmware will let you resolve the problem. But still I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the whole firmware once again in the device and see whether you are getting the same problem or there is any variation with the same?
    Though I am agree with the above user but still I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the service center and see what they are saying about the same, because I think they are the only source remain who will let you resolve the problem. And the thing is like if the device will be in the warranty period then all the services regarding the product will be given for free or cost in case of replacement of any hardware as well.