Thread: Does Samsung Transform Ultra have WIFI hotspot feature

Does Samsung Transform Ultra have WIFI hotspot feature

HI, I am using this Samsung Transform Ultra from last couple of days and really this is quite good phone, but still I am not sure whether it is possible to make use of mobile as a WIFI hotspot. Because when I was searching on their official website for the same, at that time I didn’t get any such option listed on their website about the phone so I was thinking to make use of any such application in the phone by means of which I can use the phone as a WIFI hotspot. Anyways please let me know whether there isn’t any application available or not. Thanks for any suggestion.

re: Does Samsung Transform Ultra have WIFI hotspot feature

Yeah you are right as there isn’t any such option in the phone through which you can make use of WIFI hotspot and I am not sure whether is it possible to make use of any such application through which we can do the same function with the phone.

Yeah you are right as there isn’t any such option in the phone through which you can make use of WIFI hotspot and I am not sure whether is it possible to make use of any such application through which we can do the same function with the phone.
    Though I am, agree with the above user at some extent like you cannot make use of the phone directly as a WIFI hotspot, but still by means of any application you can surely make use of it.

Though I am, agree with the above user at some extent like you cannot make use of the phone directly as a WIFI hotspot, but still by means of any application you can surely make use of it.
    Quite good to hear as the mobile can be a hotspot but still I have searched on internet but didn’t got any such application through which we can do this. Is there anybody having this mobile with relevant application? Please let me know which one is that application that I can install in this phone and obviously do mentioned from where can I download it.

And I am confused between the phrase called “tether”, so please let me know hotspot and tether whether they are same things ? anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

I think you haven’t checked the market nevertheless yet, and that’s why you are not aware about the same. If you make a search over there then only you can figure out as there are several application that you can download to your phone for making it a WIFI hotspot.

Anyways see I have mentioned some of the name of the application so that you can have better idea, and you can simply download them from the market.android.com itself.

• WiFi HotSpot / WiFi Tether

• Barnacle Wifi Tether

• Hotspot Widget

• WiFi Finder

Re: Does Samsung Transform Ultra have WIFI hotspot feature

And I am confused between the phrase called “tether”, so please let me know hotspot and tether whether they are same things ? anyways thanks for the above suggestions.
    Yeah you are right as those terms that you have mentioned are almost identical, if you say tethering that means you can make use internet through the WIFI from any other mobile so that time another mobile must be acting as a hotspot for sure and now over here you want to be the hotspot.