Thread: Need extended battery for Samsung Transform Ultra

Need extended battery for Samsung Transform Ultra

HI, I was wondering whether is it possible to have the extended battery life for the mobile I have purchased right now. I have already heard that the smartphones wont last the battery for longer time and that’s why was thinking to have any extended battery. So is there anybody over here have the same mobile with any extended batter, just let me know from where can I have it. Need suggestions, thanks for any.

Re: Need extended battery for Samsung Transform Ultra

off course you can have battery for your mobile as in fact when I was searching about the same I came across many sites and among them the one that I liked the most was like the extended battery pack provided by the Amazon.com. thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over their official website and have a entire description about the product you wanted to have. As far as I know the product will cost you around $24.99.

See I have mentioned the Picture below so that you can have better idea about the product.

Though I am agree with the above user but still I personally believe as this could be not the original batteries for the mobile, thus I wont recommend to have this product for your phone.

Because see the thing is like the phone is been released just now so is it possible that you’ll get batteries for the phone so early? But still If wanted to have any then you should first ask to the support center about the compatibility of the battery with the phone and if they are allowing you then surely you can make use of it.

See if there is some problem with the battery then you should get the replacement for the same but still I don’t think using extended batter would be good idea. Because though it is a Smartphone but that doesn’t matter that each it will drain the battery so rapidly. thus see if you are thinking like the battery won’t last longer than you should not buy a batter rather test the product you have so that you can have replacement for the same.

Though I am agree with the above user but still I personally believe as this could be not the original batteries for the mobile, thus I wont recommend to have this product for your phone.

Because see the thing is like the phone is been released just now so is it possible that you’ll get batteries for the phone so early? But still If wanted to have any then you should first ask to the support center about the compatibility of the battery with the phone and if they are allowing oyou then surely you can make use of it.
    I was also thinking about the same, but still have you ever checked eBay for this, because I have gotten one for myself from there only, and everything seem good since I have bought it. As mentioned above you cannot have any doubts as well whether it will be compatible with the phone or not.

ok that’s obvious in fact I was also thinking about the same as I don’t there could be any battery available yet for the phone but still I am wondering as if it possible to make use of extended battery of another phone with this one. Because I have already heard about the same many time as we could make use of those different batteries in the phone if they are perfect in the dimensions, so is there any other mobile which includes the identical size of battery that we use with this mobile as well?

And thanks for the above suggestions guys, though it was obvious but helpful.

ok that’s obvious in fact I was also thinking about the same as I don’t there could be any battery available yet for the phone but still I am wondering as if it possible to make use of extended battery of another phone with this one. Because I have already heard about the same many time as we could make use of those different batteries in the phone if they are perfect in the dimensions, so is there any other mobile which includes the identical size of battery that we use with this mobile as well?

And thanks for the above suggestions guys, though it was obvious but helpful.
    Yeah you are right but still it is always recommended to not to make use of any such battery in the phone until and unless you don’t have any other option, because though they have the identical dimensions but still it might be possible as they do not comprises the same voltage required for the phone. So it could severe damage the phones hardware, in fact I would prefer to have a charger with me wherever I go rather than buying another battery for the mobile.