Thread: Samsung Focus S randomly turns itself off

Samsung Focus S randomly turns itself off

Hi friends recently I have bought Samsung Focus S mobile phone which is my first windows phone and I having issues with this phone. Now my Samsung Focus S mobile phone gets turned off automatically which is very annoying for me. What should I do to solve this problem. if you any one has solution then please help me.

Re: Samsung Focus S randomly turns itself off

According to me you should try to solve this problem by resetting it. First connect the device with the PC and get all your data backup and then you have to follow this steps.

You have to first open the application list by swiping the finger to the left side from the home screen of your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after that you have to select the setting and then you have to choose the about after scrolling down. Now after that you have to select the reset your phone option. then you have to to confirm the reset by taping in the Yes option. After that tap on yes again. Now your Samsung Focus S mobile phone will get reset and then you have to check your Samsung Focus S mobile phone again and then let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

Re: Samsung Focus S randomly turns itself off

If after resetting the Samsung Focus S mobile phone also if you are facing the same random restart problem in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone then you need to contact the Samsung service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and then they will solve the problem. I hope after that your problem will get solved.