Thread: Audio is not working well in the Samsung focus S

Audio is not working well in the Samsung focus S

As I’m using the Samsung focus S Smartphone which I have bought it recently. The features in the Smartphone are good but from past two days what I’m noticing is that I’m not able to get clear audio as I use to get earlier. So want to know that is anyone facing the same problem with the Samsung focus S.

Re: Audio is not working well in the Samsung focus S

Mine is working fine and never had such type of issues with the Samsung focus S. I would say the sound quality of the phone is really good.

As I’m using the Samsung focus S Smartphone which I have bought it recently. The features in the Smartphone are good but from past two days what I’m noticing is that I’m not able to get clear audio as I use to get earlier. So want to know that is anyone facing the same problem with the Samsung focus S.
    I want to ask you that what type of problem you are getting in audio and is the earbud of yours working well because mine is having the problem and due to that I’m not able to hear it properly but the audio of the phone is working fine.

I want to ask you that what type of problem you are getting in audio and is the earbud of yours working well because mine is having the problem and due to that I’m not able to hear it properly but the audio of the phone is working fine.
    Actually while listening the audio first the music starts it properly but after few minutes of listening automatically some sort of disturbing sound starts and due to that I have to stop playing the music. And cannot hear the sound in the ear bud. So I want to know what can be the problem and is it possible to solve the problem as I’m really irritated due to this.

I don’t know whether this solution work for you or not. But what my suggestion is that you should try doing this as there is no harm with doing this. What you have to do is that try resetting the phone. But before you start doing this, you should try to take the backup of your phone because since while resetting the phone all your stored files in the phone will get deleted forever. So it is better to take the backup of the phone. so after taking the backup of the phone now try doing the hard reset in your Samsung focus S Smartphone.

And now check that whether you are having the same issue or not.

Actually I tried doing the hard reset on the Samsung focus S and after doing it what I found is that still I’m facing the same problem and by doing the hard reset did not clear it out. So is there any other solution from where I can solve this problem.

As you persisting with the same problem and did not solved out the issue after doing the hard reset then for this I would say that you should contact to the Samsung support care and try discussing the audio issue with them and I guess they would help you to solve with the audio problems which are persisting with your Samsung focus S Smartphone.

And as far as your ear bud is concerned then I must tell you that if your ear bud comes in the warranty then you get replaced from them.