Thread: unable to boot on Samsung Transform Ultra?

unable to boot on Samsung Transform Ultra?

hi this issue I have been face on my friends cell that told me when they have face this problem i just give the idea about that how to solved just remove the battery for sometime then after try it but that is not working after that try to reboot the all the boot backup that shown success but when i checked it is just on idle not able to open so any one now that how to boot and get the problem solve out?

Re: unable to boot on Samsung Transform Ultra?

hi i am having the problem in my new cell when i search on the google also that i was unable to get the issue about the boot problem in my samsung transfrom ultra. which i try to find in a google also but i failed to get the detail about this issue.

yeah i think this problem did i facing when i am purchase the phone from that day i was unable to reboot so when i try to repair witha sprint that they repair or simply that they give another other but they are not showning the actual region
    behind the boot issue. so does any one having the problem or does you find any of the solution.? that i am facing the the problem on my new brand phone

I think you want to do in recovery mode so you only deal with a battery for the 30 Sec , then after I just got back to a recovery mode.

i just think you might be get the recovery with that you might be not required and also not want to reboot

so remember what I did on my Samsung phone .So what should not be even get a roots. that as well can someone who can solve the problem of my phone to reset the phone?

some of the day has been left that my handset has been left from my hand then after i face some of the problem continuously having some of the issue on my phone that one of the problem is about a Bluetooth which i unable to connect the phone i doesn't know what to do at this time how this can be work i this there is some damage has on handset.so i think that is the issue.

when i am having a problem that i gave a cell phone back to the company to refund so that i just gave the
    phone because of the someone suggest but in really that phone i really like that phone .Motorola which i am right now using but really i hate this phone i dont know who will be fix this issue they actually makes this phone as unuse phone for us.

when I buy a new phone want to buy a new Android home phone I'm having the option of the phone currently there is only a phone that only two remain and others have the problem on the Bluetooth, I think to buy a new phone and i appreciate for the help?

while i am having the issue on that time unable to use and i need to reboot samsung transform ultra then the message that wait for the some times then after try it for the reboot.so when i am getting the similar issue continuously. that i was unable to connect my handset.