Thread: unable to use bluetooth in Samsung Transform Ultra?

unable to use bluetooth in Samsung Transform Ultra?

since from last few days i have noticed that every time i want to try to turn on a Bluetooth. that my phone restart automatically and starts all function that I have for a few seconds only which i have an option only for turn off Bluetooth. I was using the blue tooth and then after when i try then it's working very well this kind of problem that continually facing.i do not know the problem is so anyone know what the problem is?

Re: unable to use bluetooth in Samsung Transform Ultra?

yeah i am also getting the same issue about the bluetooth. whenevere i just thinking about the Bluetooth to turn ON.I know that my phone have issue on Bluetooth whenever i try to send a data that i unable to send any of the data i didnt know what the problem i am having on the phone when i gave this phone to my friend that they do something change in the application or on device after that is completely working.

i thinking when i face this type of the problem on that day then first try with new application does available for Bluetooth or not.If not possible then after i try to format the complete phone and try with that PC to get complete backup of all the device.

when i thought that i have made some change on the phone through Bluetooth then after i just installed power Amp. that is working well right now i am using a PowerAMP. that will contain all the music and freeze all the stock of the music apps that will be android. so since that would be no longer that want it so i went to freeze it before i start turn on the Bluetooth.

hi i am not able to use the bluetooth from last some day because i get some different issue when i just try to open the Bluetooth the problem did i face when i start the bluetooth that random start another function. and some of the appls you not able to open. so how to fix this the bluetooth is not working?

hi anyone getting this type of issue means that you also have a similar problem does anyone get the solution exactly what they have done to solve the problem this can anyone know better than to get out of this solution please give suggestion?

I think the problem is related to the Bluetooth device that the device must have some problem, so I think we should want go to website of the device manufacturer to provide comprehensive information Apple also a Bluetooth USB adapter if you can use.

If are you want to repair a device on your phone that you must want to try with using on computer just open the system preferences and click the bluetooth and also click the devices that you must be getted the list. if are go through that you can be able to solve the problem.that must some time you get the problem with avirus that may be effect the phone device so one of the device like bluetooth may be effected.

yeah i am facing the same issue from last some day that the blue tooth problem is start it auto automatically so i doesn't know what actually it has been happen and after that i was just unable to use anymore.