Thread: Unable to see videos not even YouTube in Samsung Transform Ultra

Unable to see videos not even YouTube in Samsung Transform Ultra

I am using Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone from last some days and in my device I am facing one strange problem. Suddenly my Samsung Transform Ultra has stopped playing online videos. I am not able to watch videos on the internet. I am not even able to watch YouTube videos. Is there any solution which can fix this issue?

Re: Unable to see videos not even YouTube in Samsung Transform Ultra

According to me you should first try to use the different browser in your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone. If you have any other browser installed in your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone then you should open the browser and then you should try to open the videos from there and check what the result is.

I would like to ask you that when you try to open the videos online at that time did you get any error or any message. Have you tried any application to watch videos in your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone if you have not tried this then you should first download the applications for the videos for your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone and try to play videos from that application and after that check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you get the same problem after that also then I think this problem has occurred because your internet connection is very slow. Many times due to slow internet connection also this kind of problem can take place. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I also agree with the above solution. in your mobile phone you should install the Youtube Mobile application and after installing the application in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are able to watch videos or not. As far as I know after installing the Youtube Mobile in your device you will be able to watch the videos.

I am also using Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone and in my device I was also facing the same problem and after that I have come to know that problem was with the internet esetting in my device which was causing this issue and then I have done all the internet setting with the help of cutomer care support of my network operator service and then my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution your problem will get solved.

Whenever I try to watch the online videos at that time I didn’t get any error message in my device but I get black screen only. I have tried the application which you have suggested but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. All the internet setting in my Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone is ok. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone and I think you need to reset your mobile phone. First connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after connecting the mobile phone with your computer or laptop you have to take the back up of all the data from your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone and then you have to reset the phone and after resetting the Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone you have to check whether you are able to play videos or not. if your problem get solved after that then you have to restore the backup in your Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone device.

If you want to reset the Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone then follow this procedure.

• First touch the Menu key
    • Then select the Settings
    • After that you have to Scroll down
    • Now choose the Privacy
    • Touch on the Factory data reset option
    • You will see the message about erasing data
    • Then you have to select the Reset phone
    • After that erase everything

I have reset the Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone after taking the back up of all the data and after resetting the phone when I tried to play videos at that time it worked fine. now afetr that I have restored all the data in to my mobile phone. Now I am not facing any videos with my Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone. Thank you for helping me.