Thread: Is Asus stupid? Because they have not done marketing of Asus Transformer Prime.

Is Asus stupid? Because they have not done marketing of Asus Transformer Prime.

I was looking to purchase iPad 2 but one of the friend of mine told me that I should go for Asus Transformer Prime. I have talk with couple of friend of mine regarding above mentioned device and they were not aware of the same. there was no commercials, campaign and even there was no solid release date regarding the same.

Re: Is Asus stupid? Because they have not done marketing of Asus Transformer Prime.

I don’t want to get how much Apple drunks into the marketing their products. They are not supposed to good estimate then company selecting to let the online press and retailer advertise. Mostly people are getting idea regarding the produce through TV or Internet. So far there is no reason for the corporation to invest in the marketing the product. It is something associated with the corporate decisions.

Re: Is Asus stupid? Because they have not done marketing of Asus Transformer Prime.

You should know that EeePad Transformer is great device with the great support. Asus is slow in terms of getting customer however they are supposed to stay behind their products. In case you have purchased the video card or any other hardware than Asus will handle you as a family.

I was bit surmised since into the group of 20 people only couple of persons were aware of the Asus Transformer

Well I would like to share something which will be useful to you. Android tablets are facing the hardware-war. The most of the customers are concerned with content they are not interested what device they are getting and quality of the hardware used. That is the only reason why Amazon Kindle jumped quite fast in the sales even there was custom skin for the Android and hardware of the device. I wanted to tell you that Android makers are battling with features and hardware. But I don’t think so it is the way to make the impact in the market.

I am not able to find out any reason that ASUS is the marketing geniuses who are using the marketing trick which is not used by the everyone. Apple has brain washed of everyone and hence the ASUS should striving for and not hide their self into the Shadow and let the fans are supposed to do the selling.

No one is trying to argue that the Asus is marketing champion. In fact they are not having anyway to close the financial resources of Apple. So rather than that of the spending money on the campaign they are supposed to spend healthy amount of the developing the and providing support for the products. Yes its true that the Apple has brains washed but Asus will not require to resort them the product of them are already speaking the truth. Transformer 1 which are supposed to sold much faster and it could be produced initially.

Apple product are having the 1 year warranty so you should visit the Apple store so that you can get the service for the issue which you are getting on the product of yours.

So far there is no announcement from the Asus releasing date of the product. There will be significantly increase in the performance of the tablet by having ISC on the Tegra 3 quad core tablet. If they release with Honeycomb and Quad core and it is having the slightly better performance than that of the dual core and it supposed to be over priced and the low benchmark which are supposed to get circulated around of the web.
    Also Asus should have enough amount of the stock so that they will be able to send the stock before of the releasing of the same.

We are aware of the thing that this particular tablet is using Tegra 3 and it seems to be better A5 chip. The GPU is Tegra 3 actually better than that of the SGX543. So there will be great performance while using the above mentioned device.