Thread: Where can I place the international order for Asus Transformer Prime shipping to Europe and elsewhere in the world?

Where can I place the international order for Asus Transformer Prime shipping to Europe and elsewhere in the world?

Well I am looking to purchase Asus Transformer Prime before it will get launched in Europe. So let me know if you are aware of any seller in US which are shipping the internationally? I have already checked Amazon and BestBuy but any of them are shipping internationally. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Where can I place the international order for Asus Transformer Prime shipping to Europe and elsewhere in the world?

The entire thing is seems to be unlikely. Amazon did not supposed to deliver tech to Europe until and unless it is an exception. I mean they are delivering some kind of Kindle devices.

Re: Where can I place the international order for Asus Transformer Prime shipping to Europe and elsewhere in the world?

After learning the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that B & H Photo ship internationally. However you have to take an account with extra VAT on your country and the delivery cost. Also it seems to be that original transformer of the US models will have the warranty of 1 year. So it is obvious trickier if you are having the RMA the device for the Repair.

In order to ordering items from US stores through shipping only within US you will require to US MyUs.com. it is an online PO Box where you will be able to see the packages which are coming in, repackage multiple items together at the time and send the same at once anywhere according to your requirement. You will be able to play the same through monthly or yearly package for that particular box. Also you will be able to save a lot by using the Free Shipping within the US offers and also combine the costs by doing few parcels when you are supposed to send to the country.

I recommend that you should wait till the tablet gets released in UK. There are chances to get the custom changes in the product. Also you will require to pay separately for dock if you are purchasing from the US and then you will hit for the custom and shipping for the same.

To get the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that you should go for Aramex Shop & Ship where you are going to have three mail-boxes in USA,UK ,and China. If you are looking to order from the Amazon-USA then they will ship to Aramex mailbox in USA. After arriving it will be shipped which dependent on the day it is received. Usually Monday and Thursday on which the airplane is supposed to apart. After arriving of the parcel it is shipped to the arrest Shop & Ship center within in the duration of one week. Also they are having the shipping calculator tool which is useful to make an estimation to but the shipping fee for the same.