Thread: will Asus Transformer Prime work as writing book ?

will Asus Transformer Prime work as writing book ?

i am planning for getting the new Asus Transformer Prime, and i am thinking that this will be very good if i Will be able to use Transformer Prime for writing book. can here anyone suggests me that will this things are posible for using as a writing book ?? if anyone have the idea about this then please reply me back about this.

Re: will Asus Transformer Prime work as writing book ?

yes i am also thinking for doing the sane things this is because i am having the older laptop and with this i take the help for writing a book for sometime. but really with this i am not happy this is because, it is not having the good battery life and if i want to write anything at that time i am only having the 1.5 hours to write before it dies. so for that reason i am thinking that this will be better option i ths tablet to have the Polaris. and also tell me back that will Polaris ahve the spell checking?? please reply me back for that things. when i will try to write the 500 page book on at that time i will not able to do that things. please reply me back if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Ok, if you are thinking for doing that things then for that let me tell you that there are no spell checking in Polaris. and also in this copy and paste function doesn't work too great, so for that reason you also not able to paste it t into the spell checking app.

Yes, i also agree with the above post that there is no spell checking in Polaris. and also here i would like to say that i am using the Doc to Go but stil with this also i doesn't have spell check, but with this you can copy and paste into the spell checking app. and aslo with this the other thing is that auto correct does come up when you are using the keyboard, if after that also you are going to try with this then use this. and reply me back if you are getting any problem with this.

Ok, if you are thinking for spell check then for that i will suggest you that you can also try with the saving the files as the .doc and after that open up on pc and there you can check the spelling for that. try with this, i also do the same.

i will say for this here that while using Polaris, you have to be extremely careful, i am telling here about this because i have seen that there are number of members here complaining of losing there files dude to the apps re not saving there files. not sure that this will also happens in your case or not but be sure. and also they face th problem while they are trying with opening the files, at that time they get that the files are corrupted.

dude, for the same reason, i will suggest you to try with the LibreOffice, it is for the Android version. i am also using this and hope that you will be happy with this.

hey thanks for telling me about this. but i will not try with this all, this is because i am planning for geting the new Asus Transformer Prime,and for that i was thinkig for getting some apps which will help me for the writing book.

here i think that you are talking about the writing function ?? if yes then for this i will suggest you to try with the Yarny. i am also using the same and for that reason only i am suggesting you about the Yarny. let me tell you that the Yarny is the web app that is currently still in beta. and while i was using this at that time i get that this is working very fine in the TF browser. if you are not believing then you can also try with this hope you like this. reply me back about your results for this.

hey all thanks for suggesting me about this all things, i will try with thsi all at that time and if i get the problem with that then will reply here back. thanks again for that.

Yes, i am also thinking for doing the same thing. i am planning to get the new Asus Transformer Prime and i am thinking that this wil be very nice to use this as a writing book. for the same reason, i have also searched the suggestion on the other forums also but from there also i don t get the proper suggestion about this. here i came to know that yes, i can also use this as a writing book. and also i came to know about the some of the apps for doing the same things. thanks for suggesting me about this.