Thread: CyanogenMod for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

CyanogenMod for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

i am planning for getting the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and cn here anyone tell me that will there be the CynogenMod for the Asus Transformer Prime?? if yes, then please reply me back for this/. i am asking this all things because, i have seen that this is available for the Nexus S. please reply me back for this, and also reply me back if you are searching for doing the same things.

Re: CyanogenMod for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime??

OK, if you are thinking for the CyanogenMod then for that i will say you that there will be a wait for this. i am very sure about this because, Transformer Prime is on the ICS and also there is no stable ICS builds yet.

Yes, i am also agree here that for CyanogenMod in the Asus Transformer Prime, you have to wait and also this things only be possible if this tablet is root-able at this stage or at all. and also for the tegra, i will say that the tegra isnt open for this tablet. for your inforamtion i will say here that if you are thinking for the getting tablet with loads of roms then for this you will need to wait for the tablets with texas instruments cpu. and i am sure that this type of the table will perform the better performance comparing with the dual core. and also i am sure that they will be better integrated because they are having the ics OS. hope that my suggestion will help you for resolving the problem. reply me back.

HEy all, thanks for telling me here that CyanogenMod is for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. before this, i was having the question about this and finally i get the proper suggestion about this. thanks HamsiniI telling me about this all things.