Thread: OOVOO for Samsung Transform Ultra

OOVOO for Samsung Transform Ultra

Hello friends I want to ask that does the OOVOO are compatible with the Samsung Transform Ultra. I have heard that the OOVOO is not compatible with the Samsung Transform Ultra and it is not allowed to download from the android market. So is it true? Is there any way that we can have the OOVOO in the Samsung Transform Ultra phone and able to use it. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: OOVOO for Samsung Transform Ultra

Use you are correct and what you have heard is also correct as the Samsung Transform Ultra is not on the major carrier to be recognize by voodoo. So that is the reason that the oovoo is not on the Samsung Transform Ultra.

The oovoo is been available on the selected phones and I am having the HTC EVO phone and the OOVOO is be available and also I think that the OOVOO is not been supported by the Samsung mobiles phone and also you might need to root the phone and you have to installed the OOVOO and you might be able to get to use the OOVOO on the Samsung Transform Ultra.

Well I have the option to have it on the phone, you can download the 4shared application form the android market and when you open the 4shared application then search voodoo application and make sure that is the latest version. I do not know what the latest version of the oovoo is but you can see in the android market. However once you find the oovoo the latest version or the version closest then download it and it will be automatically installed on the phone. After the oovoo is been installed you log in with your oovoo ID and password. Well I have tried the front and back camera it was working very well, but needs very good sign for the video to show or if your Wi-Fi is the best then you use it instead of 3G.

I would say that you better go for the Skype and the Skype is been compatible with the Samsung Transform Ultra phone and also in compression with the oovoo it works really well for the video calls. I am using it and it is great to use it.

I have heard that the oovoo will be camping to the Samsung Transform Ultra phone and it will be updated on the android market so that the users who are using the Samsung Transform Ultra will be able to get the oovoo for themselves. So you better wait for the update to be come for the Samsung Transform Ultra users.

Thank you for the suggestion and the advice which you have given to me and also the advice which you have told me to do it and get the OOVOO on the phone.