Thread: Should I get The Samsung Transform Ultra or not?

Should I get The Samsung Transform Ultra or not?

Hello friends, I am searching for the android phones, and I have founded that the Samsung Transform Ultra is good android phone to use. Till now I am using the Blackberry Style and I very much tired of using the Blackberry phones, so I wanted to switch over to the Android phones. So I wanted your opinion that should go for the Samsung Transform Ultra or not. Kindly give me your onion about it. Thank you.

Re: Should I get The Samsung Transform Ultra or not?

I will suggest you to go for the Samsung Transform Ultra and the phone is really good and also you will find it easy to operate the phone, so I would say that the Samsung Transform Ultra will be the great deal for you.

I was also using the Blackberry phones, and I was very tried with the blackberry services and the features which were there in the phones, such that it only allows some amount of the user to get connect with it. So now I am using the Samsung Transform Ultra and I would say that this phone is damn cool and also it makes you feel so comfortable to use it. In my suggestion you should go for the Samsung Transform Ultra and it has the QWERTY keyboard also so that you will not find the phone thought to type and also you will be feeling like you were typing on the Blackberry phone. So I should say that you should go for it.

you should go for the Samsung Transform Ultra it is damn good phone and it is really great phone to get, i have got one phone for me today itself.